Sunday, April 24

Would you like some whine?

After not blogging for so long, I come back to rant. Just small little tiny things ;

1.  After I pass up my Sejarah Kerja Kursus, I'm probably never gonna touch the laptop again.
2.  Yeah, I still didn't pass that up yet. It's way past the due date. And I'm barely done.
3.  My room's a mess, I can't see the floor.
4.  That guy from my tuition is really cute :) (It's not a rant, but whatever)
5.  My addiction for Big Bang doesn't seem like it's going away anytime soon.
6.  In fact, I really can't wait til' they come to Malaysia in July. Even if I'm not going to the concert.
7.  Sad right? The love of my life is coming and he's not even gonna be able so see me.
8.  Mid terms are coming, and I'm almost sure that I'm gonna get a zero on all of my homework marks.
9.  I didn't study. At all.
10.My mp3 is close to being dead.
11.My maths is really bad now.
12.The guitar is out of tune and full of dust.
13.I'm broke.
14.I've gotten very whiny. This post proves it.
15.I realize I'm not talented D:
16.My lack of ability to blog about something interesting and instead I come up with a list of stuff to whine
     about is proof of that.
Anyway,
17. How do you handle people that just irks you?

No comments:

Post a Comment