Friday, June 24

Miss me anyone?

I have changed every single thing about my blog. I'm practically drooling over my own background. It's so much simpler and non-laggy this way ain't it? I just wish I could change my link. But it's sort of nice in a classic-ish way. Cos' it's the only thing I didn't change :) Anyway, I'm back people. Twitter cannot contain all the things I want to say for the day (not that I quit twitter or anything, please.). Oh yeah, for the people who like, put me in their links in their blog, I'm so sorry. Due to getting the art of simple-ness right, I deleted every single 'gadget' I have on my blog. Plus, I don't think any of you still have my link there anyway because of my long absence. Anyway, this would be my first official post in almost a year. The ones before are all crap. Well, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment