Friday, July 8

An unproductive week

Another weekend's here and I don't feel even an ounce of energy to study. My mind's like, elsewhere. Even if I have time and the books are laid out in front of me, I doubt I can even focus. At least I got 2 days of puasa down. 4 more to go :) Besides that, drama, drama and more drama is happening around me. Honestly, they can probably fill up 10 seasons of a soap opera. Oh yes! And I just cutted my hair. It's short now, and fringe is fixed. Split ends gone :'D Hahaha, okay, the smiley reminds me of a quote from a book. Something like, why does people use a smiley to describe their emotions, there are lots of words to describe joy. Something like that. Well, whatever. Anyway, pre-sale went okay for the first 2 days. Hopefully the last goes better. And after that, the carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment