Saturday, June 12

I'm baaaaaaack,

Miss me sweethearts? ;D Anyway, what do you think of the new layout? It's a little different don't you think? I have to say blogspot is getting way more fun :D Now for the apologies ; Like every other start of each post, I want to say sorry for making my blog died for months. The exams ended a week ago, and I was sick up till today. Ugh, sick. Do you know how horrible food taste like when you're sick? In the past 2 days, I refuse to eat and only do if I need to take my medicine (which is only twice, and each time only 2 pieces of bread) So, how was my exam? Same ol' same ol' maybe a tiny bit better. How did I spend my holidays? In bed, sleeping or simply watching TV. I only went out once which seems like ages ago. I'm a sad fella, I know. Just so you know, it's my last day of freedom, so I need to enjoy it as much as I can. Oops, that'll be my stomach. Time for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment