Wednesday, March 31

I hate Open Day ;

First of all, I'd like to apologize for you know, never updating my blog in like, decades xD
I was too busy studying.
Haha, fine. I never study, but still.
& for the record I did make a study schedule for myself, like what the counselor advised.
But following a schedule is hard, seriously. So I threw away the stupid schedule ;
Fine, I lost it. But still.

Okay where was I?
Oh yeah, Open Day.
Whoever invented Open Day ;
Is an idiot.
For anyone who doesn't know what Open Day is,
its a day where all the parents come to school to meet the teachers to see how we're doing and all.;
and that's a bad thing.
Cos' I'm not one of those students that teachers just luuuuurrvvv.
The exact opposite actually.
So anyway,
My class teacher will probably go on and on ( and on ) about how I'm always never in class, never finish up my essays, snapping at teachers etc.
To my mum.

`Nuff said.
P.S : Talk about invasion of privacy -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment