Sunday, June 26

The ugliest of things comes in the bitchiest of sizes.

Okay. From now on, I'm going to focus on my schoolwork. I will only think about korean guys after I've finished all of my homework. And I will think about my crushes I will struggle with my maths and figure and learn how to solve the problem instead of just giving up and copy as a last resort. I should take Yen's words to heart "never copy, even if in an emergency, it's my own fault if I didn't finish it". I will become a smart person. Not necessarily as smart as Kah Yin, but smart enough to get a good enough score to get an 80 in my overall percentage. Sejarah and Geo will be my language. I will not talk too much. Like it says on my file, I will "shut up and study". I will not get in over my head with the whole carnival thing and let it get in my way of my studies. I will be an educated person, not some high school dropout. Kay, I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment