Sunday, July 31

Buckle up, it's gonna be a long one.

Hey, I'm in a great mood today. I've been this way for a couple of weeks really. Ramadhan is tomorrow, probably part of the reason why I'm so happy. I'm excited for puasa ; Sahur time, the bazaar, buka puasa and many more :D Then there's raya ; the usual : ketupat, rendang, visiting relatives, wearing new clothes, duit raya.

And then there's trials. It's not good news but it does make me feel excited. I can't wait to get it over with. I can't say I've studied enough. There's no such thing as studying enough, at least, not in my case. I just need to pray for the best. Hopefully I get a good enough score on it. They say that the trials affect our class placements next year. Which is what worries me, yet push me. I really really really want to get into A class. That class is said to be the first class and full of smart people is a tad bit overrated. But still, people believe what they want to believe in. And my competitive side is the reason why I want to get in that class. Wish me the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment