Tuesday, August 30

So Aidilfitri,

is amazing, of course. I mean, first of all, although its sad, it still marks the end of Ramadhan. Woke up bright early in the morning -okay I admit, it was 8 am but whatever- and got ready to go Solat Raya. When we came back we started to dig in to all the delicious food! I ate so much and i'm still not full. I'm still getting used to the idea of eating during the day. I keep hesitating because I still think its Puasa, silly me. Then comes the 'beraya-ing' part. The younger ones (that includes me) goes around and salam the older ones while wishing them a Selamat Hari Raya and seeking forgiveness for anything wrong they did in the past year. The older ones, ahem, gives everyone green packets. Okay, I doubt I have to explain this. Anyway, Aidilfitri is also a great excuse for us to show off all our new baju raya which, in my case would be one in green, and another in white. Not to mention, a great excuse to visit everyone without feeling like you're intruding. Last of all, Aidilfitri also means I am now allowed to wear all the new things I bought specially for Raya. I'm never allowed to wear the things I bought for Raya before Raya. Not even for the day before. I did it before and everyone in my family just looked at me as if I have zero Raya spirit. Hahaha okay, so, for those who still haven't been wished by me yet, well. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin (:

No comments:

Post a Comment